In November 2012 CORFO launches its second call to attract international Centers of Excellence, which opened the door to nomination of projects from both entities of institutional research and innovation, as well as business.
It is within the framework of this second call that the Technology Center LEITAT, along with their partners co-executing Chilean and Spanish, submits his proposal for the creation of the Center of Excellence in nanotechnology, which is finally chosen in November 2013
- Encourage innovation in the productive systems
- INTERNATIONALIZATION OF ACTIVITIES I+D+i
- Collaboration Industry-University
- Ecosystem of talent: training and attracting
- I+D applied to industrial sectors
- Industrial promotion toward value-added products